Friday 8 July 2011

If you liked our earlier story, here is a selection of others for your enjoyment....


As the four campers sat defencelessly around the camp trying to ignite a perpetual light, something was lurking in the thick woods … abruptly some kind of creature jumped out of his lair, froze one of the defenceless campers then smashed him to fragments like a baby having a tantrum. The bloodstains on this felons claws marked the end of another  life . The other campers  returned only to find the corpse of their long lost friend. One of the campers stated “his life ended with his dignity still intact”. But this made them more vindictive than ever. So they gathered swords guns followers anything they could get their hands on so the campers clearly blinded with the desire to avenge their friends death set out and went to fight their last battle. The beast had just finished  his drink of one of the beloved campers blood. As they all went to fight, the beast had already gathered the weapons. Abruptly the world lit up. The campers fled. The beast still lurks in thick woods waiting for the smell of his prey.
by P.P.

As I left the path I entered the dark eerie woods. I walked through the dead forest, the cold trees swaying side to side. Then suddenly… I heard a massive bang and a cry, so I went to explore the frightened forest. I heard leaves rustling on the floor. I then saw a man or was it a non-flesh bony zombie. I went closer and it was a zombie. It sprang at me. So I got my gun out and shot it in the head. I tried to ring the police but I had no signal. And suddenly loads were chasing me. I ran as fast I could but there was no hope.
by A.D.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment