Friday 8 July 2011

During our visit to Sutton Park, we sat in the woods and wrote spooky stories...here is one of those 'creepy' stories...I hope you can sleep well tonight after reading it..!!!

As I left the stony path, I entered the gloomy woods. It was pitch black and at midnight. I walked nervously as I heard an owl hooting in the distance. I looked around feeling as though I was about to scream. I sat down, trying to look in my bag for the torch.  I found it, turned it on and then the battery died and the light went out! I heard a twig snap so I looked around thinking that maybe someone was coming.
        A lightning bolt flashed in the sky lightening up all of the forest and a few seconds later there was a massive BANG!  Then it started to rain heavily. Even though I was scared to death, I heard a dog bark aggressively and then a horrifying scream!
        I heard footsteps as if they were coming towards me “W…W…Where are you?! Show yourself!” I cried looking around. I saw a man wearing a black jacket running towards a field. I picked up my phone ready to call my dad, but it was dead battery! I walked backwards and suddenly tripped over an old tree root. I opened my eyes and I saw dark clouds in the sky with stars, the moon and three Chinese lanterns.
        A wolf howled as I was getting back up from the ground. I ran over to a light and it was that dark I ran into the gate and hit my leg on the bars. “Oi! Let me in now!” I shouted.
“No! Go away, You don’t belong here!” I was that tired I just walked away from the graveyard and fell asleep.
by J.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment